Welcome to The Salt House
Maybe the most incredible view you've ever seen.
The vibrant turquoise sea will mesmerize you while the comforts of the house's chic island design keeps you relaxed in casual luxury.
You escape to paradise to find privacy and seclusion, reconnect with your family and friends, and be inspired by nature's beauty. That's the essence of The Salt House. Located on quiet Little Exuma Island, on a private beach shared with only 4 other homes, the house was designed for spaces to connect with loved ones, enjoy life's luxuries, and be in harmony with nature, all with views that wow.
As guests have said, if you plan on staying at The Salt House, plan on not wanting to leave The Salt House.
Quick facts about The Salt House are listed below along with our up-to-date Availability Calendar and Rate information. If you'd like to peruse our full site, click here to go to our home page.
• 4 bedrooms (K,Q,Q,Q) all with ensuite bathrooms - Accommodates 8
• Chef's kitchen
• Restoration Hardware furnishings throughout
• Incredible views from every room
• Pack-and-Play and baby gear available
• No Pets or service animals
• Stunning private beach with views of white sand lined islands, and the incredibly blue ocean
• Infinity pool
• Wifi, Satellite TV, Netflix, USB power plugs throughout the house
• 2-person sea kayak, 2 SUPs
View the Full list here
• Solar Power accounts for roughly 40% of the energy usage. Exuma's only vacation rental with solar power
• Solar charged backup power to critical areas of the house for grid outages
• Glass waterbottles for drinking water to eliminate the need for single-use plastic bottles
• Located on Little Exuma Island
• 4o minute drive from the airport - Rental car is recommended
• Airport: GGT - Exuma International Airport - George Town, Great Exuma, Bahamas
• Jet flights direct from Atlanta, Miami, Charlotte, Toronto. Prop flights from Nassau, Ft. Lauderdale
Standard Rate (January 3rd-February 24th) Nightly: $1,600
High Season (February 25th-April 21st): Nightly $1,900
Standard Rate (April 22nd-May 26th) Nightly: $1,700
High Season (May 27th-September 5th): Nightly $1,900
Low Season (September 6th-November 17th) Nightly: $1,450
Thanksgiving (November 18th - November 24th) Nightly: $2,100, 7 Night minimum
Standard Rate (November 25th-December 22nd) Nightly: $1,600
Holiday (December 30th-January 4th, 2024) Nightly $2,750, 7 Night minimum
January 5th-March 1st: Nightly: $1,700
March 2nd-April 19th: Nightly $1,900
April 20th-May 24th: Nightly: $1,700
May 25th-September 2nd) Nightly $1,900
September 3rd-November 22nd: Nightly: $1,500
Thanksgiving (November 23rd - November 29th) Nightly: $2,200, 7 Night minimum
November 30th-December 20th: Nightly: $1,600
Holiday (December 21st-January 3rd, 2025) Nightly $2,750, 7 Night minimum
Additional details here