Welcome to The Salt House
Maybe the most incredible view you've ever seen.
The vibrant turquoise sea will mesmerize you while the comforts of the house's chic island design keeps you relaxed in casual luxury.
You escape to paradise to find privacy and seclusion, reconnect with your family and friends, and be inspired by nature's beauty. That's the essence of The Salt House. Located on quiet Little Exuma Island, on a private beach shared with only 4 other homes, the house was designed for spaces to connect with loved ones, enjoy life's luxuries, and be in harmony with nature, all with views that wow.
As guests have said, If you plan on staying at The Salt House, plan on not wanting to leave.
Quick facts about The Salt House are listed below along with our up-to-date Availability Calendar and Rate information. If you'd like to peruse our full site, click here to go to our home page.
• 4 bedrooms (K,Q,Q,Q) all with ensuite bathrooms - Accomodates 8
• Chef's kitchen
• Restoration Hardware furnishings throughout
• Incredible views from every room
• Stunning private beach with a view to die for
• Infinity pool
• Wifi, Satellite TV, Netflix, USB plugs throughout the house
• 2-person sea kayak, 1 SUP
Full list here
• Solar Power accounts for roughly 50% of the energy usage. Exuma's only vacation rental with solar power
• Solar charged backup power to critical areas of the house for grid outages
• Solar pool heating system
• Glass waterbottles for drinking water to eliminate the need for single-use plastic bottles
• Located on Little Exuma Island
• 4o minute drive from the airport
• Airport: GGT - George Town, Exuma, Bahamas
• Jet flights direct from ATL, MIA, CLT, YYZ. Prop flights from NAS, FLL
Standard Rate (April 17th-May 28th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
June (June 2nd - June 13th) Nightly $1,600, 7 Night minimum
High Season (July 17th-September 5th): Nightly $1,500; Weekly: $10,500
Low Season (September 6th-November 19th) Nightly: $1,150; Weekly: $8,050
Thanksgiving (November 20th - November 27th) Nightly: $1,600, 7 Night minimum
Standard Rate (November 28th-December 17th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Holiday (December 18th-January 2nd) Nightly $2,750, 7 Night minimum
Standard Rate (January 3rd-March 4th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
High Season (March 5th-April 16th): Nightly $1,600; Weekly: $11,200
Standard Rate (April 17th-May 28th) Nightly: $1,500; Weekly: $10,500
High Season (May 29th-September 5th): Nightly $1,600; Weekly: $11,200
Low Season (September 6th-November 19th) Nightly: $1,200; Weekly: $8,400
Thanksgiving (November 19th - November 26th) Nightly: $1,700, 7 Night minimum
Standard Rate (November 27th-December 17th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Holiday (December 17th-January 2nd) Nightly $2,750, 10 Night minimum
Event Fee (Wedding Ceremonies and receptions up to 25 people. Standard 5 night min stay required): $1,500.
Payments: Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover), Check, Bank Wire
Published rates do not include Bahamas VAT of 12% and Departure Cleaning fee of $275.
Additional details here