Welcome to The Salt House
Maybe the most incredible view you've ever seen.
The vibrant turquoise sea will mesmerize you while the comforts of the house's chic island design keeps you relaxed in casual luxury.
You escape to paradise to find privacy and seclusion, reconnect with your family and friends, and be inspired by nature's beauty. That's the essence of The Salt House. Located on quiet Little Exuma Island, on a private beach shared with only 4 other homes, the house was designed for spaces to connect with loved ones, enjoy life's luxuries, and be in harmony with nature, all with views that wow.
As guests have said, If you plan on staying at The Salt House, plan on not wanting to leave.
• 4 bedrooms (K,Q,Q,Q) all with ensuite bathrooms
• Chef's kitchen
• Restoration Hardward furnishings throughout
• Incredible views from every room
• Incredible private beach with a view to die for
• Infinity pool
• Wifi, Satellite TV, Netflix, USB plugs throughout the house
• 2-person sea kayak, 1 SUP
• Solar Power accounts for roughly 40% of the electricity usage. Exuma's only vacation rental with solar power
• Backup power to critical areas of the house for grid outages
• Solar pool heating system
• Provide support to local charities
• Located on Little Exuma Island
• 4o minute drive from the airport
• Airport: GGT - George Town, Exuma, Bahamas
• Jet flights direct from ATL, MIA, CLT, YYZ. Prop flights from NAS, FLL
Availability Calendar (inquire below)
Standard Rate (January 5th-September 6th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Low Season (September 7th-November 21st) Nightly: $1,100; Weekly: $7,700
Thanksgiving (November 22nd - November 30th) Nightly: $1,500
High Season (December 1st-December 20th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Holiday (December 21st-January 2rd) Nightly $2,500, 10 Night minimum
Standard Rate (January 3rd-March 6th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
High Season (March 7th-April 17th): Nightly $1,500; Weekly: $10,500
Standard Rate: (April 18th-September 8th): Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Low Season (September 9th-November 20th) Nightly: $1,100; Weekly: $7,700
Thanksgiving (November 21st - November 28) Nightly: $1,500
Standard Rate (November 29th-December 18th) Nightly: $1,400; Weekly: $9,800
Holiday (December 19th-January 2nd) Nightly $2,500, 10 Night minimum
Payments: Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover), PayPal, Check, Wire
Published rates do not include Bahamas VAT of 12% and Departure Cleaning fee of $250 (2020 fee is $275).
Additional details here